Oak Hill's Curriculum
We Believe that our curriculum is highly engaging, enjoyable and provides children with the skills and knowledge that they need to Achieve their very best.
All children, regardless of any disadvantages, should have access to an inspirational curriculum.
We are always looking for ways to improve our Curriculum. Our Curriculum is a reflection of the current needs of the children we teach. We consider why each curriculum area is important to our children, what core concepts are that needed to be taught and what progression looks like in all curriculum areas.
Art and Design
- English Curriculum Intent [pdf 76KB]
- English Why, How and What [pdf 134KB]
- English Progression Ladder 1 [pdf 175KB]
- English Progression Ladder 2 [pdf 173KB]
- English Progression Ladder 3 [pdf 177KB]
- Reading Progression Ladder 1 [pdf 171KB]
- Reading Progression Ladder 2 [pdf 166KB]
- Reading Progression Ladder 3 [pdf 164KB]
If you would like to know more about our curriculum, your child's current work or you wish to offer to help us continue to develop our curriculum please get in touch with your child's class teacher.