British Values in action
To experience British Values Key Stage 2 have created their own political parties. In groups they have had to:
- Decide upon their own values as a group.
- Created learning resources for younger children to learn about British Values.
- Debated on subjects such as nuclear weapons and refugees.
- Made difficult budget decisions.
- Written speeches about what they want for the future of Britain.
Updates awaited whilst we add the final touches to our new vision, values and ethos and complete key elements around our new Curriculum including our Thrive programme.
This page scheduled for re-launch in 2023